Thursday, May 29, 2008

Longtime Listener, First Time Blogger


Greetings and Konnichiwa from Japan!

I'm dipping my toe into the internets and blog-o-world, finally.  Because, well, frankly, I've already grown tired of emailing...  Not true totally.  But since I arrived in Japan, I've tried to keep everyone updated the old-fashioned way with emails, group emails and cutting-and-pasting from emails to one person to someone else.

My brain is wired with a healthy dose of A.D.D. at this point and I can never remember what I've sent to whom.  So, I'm going to try to post various things here from time to time if you want to check it out.

Please remember, I'm a guy who in no way thinks his life is interesting enough for anyone to care.  But here you go... 

I'll try to play "catch-up" to bring a few things over here that I'd emailed out previously.  Enjoy and domo arigato!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

excellent idea!! I'm just glad you didn't name it bean and bacon soup!!